Villa Specifications ...
As can be seen from the specifications below, there is enormous scope for the buyers of these select properties to stamp their own tastes on their finished villa. From the colours of paintwork and finishes to the design style of the pool and gardens, there is the opportunity to make your beautiful home in this delightful place truly individual.
Standard Specifications (External)
- Construction of an 8mx4m skimmed swimming pool with a bespoke option.*
- External terraces edged in marble and finished in ceramic tiling of choice.
- Solar panels for domestic hot water supply.
- 5 Tonne water depot located underground.
- Individual septic tank with soakaway.
- Cavity breezeblock to all external walls.
- Sandtex external render with 25 year guarantee.
- Pastel colours of choice to external painting.
- Hardwood varnished or painted timber pergola over external front door. The lounge terrace is under the timber pergola located between breezeblock pillars.
- Carport for single car with varnished hardwood or painted pergola over, located on 4 breezeblock columns.
- Integral BBQ on roof terraces.
- Stone pillars and wrought iron infill to two boundary walls.
- Gravel finish throughout.
Optional Extras (External)
- External shutters and internal fly screens to all windows and doors.
- Additional varnished or painted timber pergolas over roof terraces.
- Design and construction of landscaped gardens/raised terraces/patios to clients choice.
- Additional car port (open) with roof terrace over, accessed from bedroom.
- Additional parking spaces/driveways.
- External lighting features.
- Additional capacity underground water storage tanks.
- Additional capacity solar panels for domestic and/or pool heating.
- Standby battery electrical power units linked to main.
- A bespoke/larger individually designed pool. (Extra cost payable over basic pool allowance according to design chosen)*
Standard Specifications (Internal)
- Hand made and fitted hardwood kitchen units with granite/marble worktops.
- Fluorescent lighting under wall units.
- White goods including dishwasher, washing machine, free standing fridge/freezer, ceramic/stainless steel insert sink.
- Chrome fixtures and fittings.
- Ceramic floor and wall tiling of choice throughout.
- Marble fireplace surround and hearth.
- Fitted timber wardrobes and storage units in every bedroom.
- All bedrooms to have either en-suite shower or access to additional family bathroom.
- Hardwood internal doors.
- Aluminium double glazed windows and patio doors with integral locks and bars.
- Air conditioning/comfort heating in lounge/dining room and all bedrooms.
- Roof tanks located under roofline with access from 1st floor landing.
- Waterproofing to reinforced concrete ground floor slab.
- Damp proof membrane to all external walls.
Optional Extras (Internal)
- Central heating (Radiators and boiler)
- Marble flooring.
- Upgraded bathroom fixtures and fittings to client's choice.
- Upgraded white goods package to client's choice.
- Upgraded double glazed windows using UPVC.
- Suspended skimmed plasterboard ceilings with integral low voltage downlights in kitchen/diner and lounge.
- Furniture packages available
- Basement Addition:
As a special option it is possible to specify the construction of a basement which would add about 120 m2 to the living space. This would create a naturally insulated area that would be tiled and can include toilet facilities. The additional premium for this option is £40,000.